The Beginning - Hope this works!

Heyyy… Random person or ‘someone who I forced to come here and read my post’ (Quite likely the latter!)

Alright… This is my first blog post. Before I begin, I must say I am TOTALLY open to suggestions and if you find any mistakes, feel COMPLETELY free to correct them. I am looking at you Grammar-Nazis.

This all started as an idea in my head a few months ago. Then began the research on how to make and maintain a blog. Well… By research, I mean google… Thank God for Google! Apparently Blogger was good place to start and here I am.

I would like to thank a good friend of mine for the motivation. She was an incredible help in setting up this blog. So everyone who is here because I forced them to are SUPPOSED to check her blog out! Bloom Respect!!! And comment if you think her posts are nice (Which they are!).

My name is Govardhan… Most people know me as Krish, Krishnu and a shit-tonne of nicknames I am not gonna mention (Please… Don’t embarrass me!). I am from Kochi. Also from Palakkad (I go by both). Engineering student... Blah blah… The usual story. And that’s it about me. Right now, its just me here. If you wanna join up, feel free to contact me. So…

Welcome to Frieden. It’s German for "peace and tranquility". Ich weiß ein wenig Deutsch und Ich bin ein wenig leidenschaftlich dar über… (Yes! I am showing off. I didn’t learn it for nothing. Use google translate non speakers). So I chose to go a little German for this. And the fact that peacetoall just wasn’t available. So a big hola to Susannah@ peaceforall.blogspot.in (who hasn’t posted anything since 2003)...

So Frieden is where you’ll find me.

I repeat. I am open to suggestions and a lot of constructive criticism. So hit me with it in the comments. Do sign in to blogger with a Gmail account (Yeah... You need that. C'mon Google let us use Facebook too) so I can know who is commenting. Otherwise you’ll show up as unknown and we don’t want that, do we… Because if you post something dumb and you show up as 'unknown'…


(Yes! That is a ‘Taken’ reference. I’m a huge movie geek too. I can find you but I can't kill you! Some people, especially law enforcement, tend to call that murder and that apparently is a huge crime...)

I believe you can swipe right or left to move between articles in chrome mobile. If that doesn’t work (This is something I tell all too often as my friends probably know), UPDATE your apps once in a while. C'mon its not that hard, guys...

I’ll try to go for a weekly blog. I will be posting my first real article real soon. So after that I'll see you guys next week. I will be persuading some of you to keep coming back (unfortunately). Others I hope I have convinced to stay (you people have made my day!). So you gotta put up with me for a while.

Peace. I’m out.


PS: You can find my first article in the next page (Swipe right) and also at Moving On... 
Comment, Share, Bookmark, Recommend, or better: Literally talk about it (Everyone agrees using your mouth is the best way of communication no matter how good you think your favorite chatting app is)... Keep supporting. Ciao!

Comments

  1. Removed Google plus because many people dont have that and are finding it difficult to comment. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Now all you need to do is Go to 'Comment as' -> Name/url -> Enter your name -> Publish. (Then prove you are not a robot��). I'll be able to see your suggestions then
    Thanks guys... Keep supporting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I removed Google plus and I lost all the activity from yesterday. But mistakes are the stepping stones to success... I think things will go back to normal after this shaky start. Keep supporting guys😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah...of course..Things will do great after a shaky start ..haha..And the intro is grand but pleasing...going all smooth and well..Waiting for ur grt wrks, lets say a wellwisher?? huhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you again! Hope for the best😇.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts